I like lists, but haven’t really made a lot for this blog yet, so here’s one; small things that really annoy me.
(The photos that doesn’t belong to me are linked, the once that does aren’t.)
- When stockings rip.
- The sound of a vacuum cleaner.
- When you absolutely can’t sleep and you turn from side to side in your bed.
- Having an undefinable shoe size where 39 is too big and 38 too small.
- Right wing politics.
- The disgusting smell of your fingers after smoking a cigarette.
- The fact that kissing and red lipstick never cooperate with each other.
- Having to empty your entire bag to find the one little thing you were searching for.
- To find the perfect dress at an online shop only to find that it’s out of stock.
- Sexist jokes.
- Modern architecture.
- The sound of a crushing snail shell under your shoe.
- Talking on the phone.
- Marilyn Monroe misquotes.
- When people say “Africa” like it’s a country or just a place where people are dark skinned and the children starving, not an entire continent.
- Movies that are dubbed.
- Ugly and random tattoos.
- Almost fainting every time you stand up because of low blood pressure.
- Religious views on women.
- People that are so easily controlled by others.
- People who actually believe in conspiracy theories.
- When people try to shove their believes or values down your throat.
- “I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes and are at times hard to handle, but if you can’t handle me at my worst than you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best – Marilyn Monroe” on someone’s facebook status.
- That Jack dies in Titanic, everytime.
- Joffrey Baratheon (Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire)
- Vegetarians who yell at you for eating meat when the bag and shoes they carry are made of leather.
- People who “love” Marilyn Monroe, but haven’t seen a single movie of hers.
- Coffee or tea stains on the table.
What annoys you?
Edit: For the love of God, please don’t take this list too serious. It was something I wrote in the moment and I was feeling irritated atm, obviously. I seem to have provoked several people and that was not my intention.